- Advanced bookings advised
- Secure your weekend time slot to avoid delay
- We endeavor to provide an ASAP service but cannot confirm availability of drivers during peak times
- Your Skipper will be in touch via phone and text confirming arrival information
- Additional drop off locations are welcome, please advise the Base Operator whilst making a booking
We are at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with advanced notice
Early Morning Bookings:
Sunday to Wednesday must be made by 11pm
Thursday by 11pm
Friday and Saturday by 11pm
We can transport your car without any passengers to the address of your choice
If your Skipper is required to wait for you, waiting time will be charged, during peak periods waiting may not be possible and you will be advised by our Base Operator. If you confirm that you would like the Skipper to wait we charge $30 per 15 mins
Call Out Fee?
At times plans can change and we do allow cancellations of bookings without charge if one hours’ notice prior to pick up time is provided.
A call out fee of $75 applies for any cancellations received within the hour
Your policy must include open driver cover to allow all licensed Skippers to operate your car
Do I need to be a member to use Skippers Club?
Yes, only paid members can use our services. Membership can be provided on day of travel
We offer many options including Qantas Valet pick up, phone now and speak to our Base Operator